20.1.09

Feeling quite good....




Today was officially the day that we received in our highest political office President Barack Obama. The throng of supporters numbered in the Hundreds upon Hundreds of thousands (almost millions) as Mr. President was sworn in, using the same bible President Abraham Lincoln used during his inauguration! President Obama's inauguration was followed with a speech about a new era of responsibility for America:

Barack Obama Inaugural Address


I can say that I'm truly excited to be an American. I'm truly blessed to have the opportunity to practice the kind of community involvement alluded to by President Obama. Despite the down economy, and the gloom and doom job market/house market/auto industry/banking industry... I can say that this presidency alone has me feeling good. So I leave you, my fellow blogger, with "Feelin' Good", a song by Canadian-Italian singer Michael Buble!





Michael Bublé - "Feelin' Good"

No comments: